Mullen Automotive, Inc. (NASDAQ: MULN) (“Mullen” or the “Company”), an emerging electric vehicle (“EV”) manufacturer, announces today that the 2023 Mullen “Strikingly Different” EV Tour kicks off this weekend, Aug 20-21, at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas.
The tour is scheduled to run until Nov. 15, 2023, covering the South, East Coast, Midwest, and West Coast before finishing up in California. The locations announced so far include the following, with more stops to be announced soon:
- Austin, Texas – Aug. 20 and 21 at Circuit of the Americas
- New Orleans, Louisiana – Aug. 29 and 30 at NOLA Motorsports Park
- Washington D.C and Philadelphia – Sept. 18 and 19 at Dover Motor Speedway
- Las Vegas, Nevada – Oct. 31 and Nov. 1 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Further locations and details on how to register can be accessed here.
This year on tour, the public will have the opportunity to test drive and experience Mullen’s commercial and retail EVs and check out the latest electric vehicle technology the company has been working on, including AI-powered PERSONA, Mullen’s proprietary advanced facial recognition technology. The Mullen EVs on tour include:
- Mullen FIVE EV crossover – Consumer EV Drive Experience
- Mullen GT high performance electric sports car – Consumer EV Drive Experience
- Mullen FIVE RS ultra-high performance sport EV crossover – Racetrack EV Ride Experience
- Mullen ONE class 1 commercial EV cargo van – Commercial EV Drive Experience
- Mullen THREE class 3 commercial low cab forward – Commercial EV Drive Experience
- Bollinger B2 electric pickup – On Display
The Mullen FIVE RS is an ultra-high performance EV featuring a top speed of 200 mph and acceleration from 0-60 mph in under 2 seconds. Equipped with 800-volt architecture, all-wheel drive, a two-speed gearbox, and over 1,100 horsepower, the vehicle has a performance-oriented suspension and massive 325/35R21 front and rear tires. Specifically developed brakes provide quick stopping for the RS, which is fully race prepped to allow occupants to experience max-performance potential.
“I’m grateful for the continued support and to be embarking on the second year of the ‘Strikingly Different’ tour with many more Mullen vehicles to showcase,” said David Michery, CEO and chairman of Mullen Automotive. “With every stop of the tour, we aim to showcase the power, performance and possibilities of our EVs.”
The Mullen 2023 “Strikingly Different” EV U.S. tour is kicking off Aug 20-21 at Circuits of the Americas in Austin, Texas